Friday, January 7, 2011
Peanut Butter Fudge
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup margarine (I like Parkay)
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
6 oz package semi sweet chocolate pieces
7 oz. jar Marshmallow Creme (I like Kraft)
1/2 cup peanut butter (I like Jif)
1. Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, 6 tablespoons margarine and 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a medium pot.
2. Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling for 4 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
4. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
5. Add 1 cup (1/2 jar) marshmallow creme and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until well blended.
6. Pour into greased 13 X 9 pan.
Repeat with remaining ingredients substituting peanut butter and spread over chocolate.Then, cool at room temperature and cut into squares
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
4-6 frozen chicken breasts
6-8 cans cream of mushroom (or chicken)
1 Ranch Packet ( I only use one of the packets pictured below)
1 can of Milk
Dump all into the crock pot ( I do the frozen chicken first)
I use the frozen chicken bag for garbage...makes for easy clean up
Cook for 6-7 hours on low (I cook it while I am at work all day)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Approx cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35-40 mins
You will need:
4-5 Chicken Breasts - cooked & sliced or cubed
2 cans of Cream of Chicken
8 oz of Sour Cream
1 packet of Ranch Seasoning
Alot of Cheese - I prefer Mozzerella but use your favorite cheese.
1 pkg of 10 count flour tortillas
optional - use 1/2 can of milk (only if you feel the mixture is too thick)